School Uniform List and Policy
Our policy on school uniform is based on the belief that school uniform:
- promotes the ethos of our school and a sense of pride
- provides a sense of belonging and school community
- creates a shared identity and common sense of purpose
- supports our commitment to inclusion
- promotes positive behaviour for learning with the aim of enabling all children to achieve their potential
School Uniform Provider: Sussex Uniforms
School-specific can be purchased via Sussex Uniforms in Horsham town centre or via the following link. Generic uniform items that are not school-specific can be purchased at any high street retailer or supermarket.
Second-hand Uniform Arrangements
Our school PTA runs a successful secondhand sale throughout the year. The sales offer parents the opportunity to purchase good quality secondhand uniform at very reasonable prices and at a fraction of the cost of new uniform. A message will be sent out shortly before each sale confirming the date and time of the sale. We kindly ask that any uniform to be donated to the sale should be sent into school office during pre-advertised collection weeks and not throughout the term. Should you wish to help on the day of the sale or have any further questions please contact the school office. In line with the school’s Uniform Policy, only good quality, clean, current uniform will be accepted into the sale. Please try to remove all name tags if this is possible.